[Skip to Content]
Buy from a Leader in Truck Leasing
Most of our used trucks have had just one owner, which means they have benefited from Penske maintenance their entire life, including:
- Oil and coolant analysis that detects trouble before it happens
- Engine settings that optimize performance and save fuel
- More annual maintenance than the inspection law requires
Online service histories are available for most trucks, tractors and trailers we sell.
Most Penske vehicles undergo a pre-sale inspection that meets industry safety and mechanical standards, so you can be confident the truck you buy is in top working condition.
PREMIUM, PROVEN or VALUE
Before making a vehicle available for sale, Penske considers its condition, mileage and age and assigns it to one of three tiers: PREMIUM, PROVEN or VALUE. Each vehicle in our online inventory is clearly shown with one, two or three stars indicating its tier.
Penske also provides a 3-year maintenance report on most vehicles and offers a variety of extended warranty options through NTP. See your Bill of Sale for additional information.
Penske Premium vehicles meet Penske’s rigorous standards, exceed DOT requirements, have passed our pre-sale inspection and offer superior value at an affordable price. Most Penske Premium vehicles have been maintained by Penske.
- Powertrain (engine, transmission, rear components) – exceeds all DOT requirements; steam-cleaned, mechanically sound; properly lubricated with no fluid drips
- Brakes – good operating condition; exceeds DOT requirements
- Tires – tread and sidewall in good condition, tread depth exceeds DOT requirements
- Cab and body interior – cleaned; main controls and systems working; no missing or damaged parts; no leaks or holes in the roof, no major damage to walls or floor; rear door in good operating condition; normal wear and tear is acceptable
- Exterior – washed; painted surfaces (such as bumpers, wheels and frame) touched up; no major damage, lighting operable; normal wear and tear is acceptable, lighting operable
- Newer model year
- Lower mileage
- Typically 1 previous owner
Penske Proven vehicles meet DOT requirements, have passed Penske's pre-sale inspection and offer exceptional value at a reasonable price.
- Powertrain (engine, transmission, rear components) – meets all DOT requirements; steam-cleaned, mechanically sound and properly lubricated with no fluid drips
- Brakes – good operating condition; meet DOT requirements
- Tires – tread and sidewall in good condition; tread depth meets DOT requirements
- Cab and body interior – cleaned; main controls and systems working; no leaks or holes in the roof; wear and tear is acceptable
- Exterior – washed, no major damage, minor damage and wear and tear acceptable, lighting operable
Each Penske Value vehicle has not been inspected and is sold as-is because it needs work or, in some cases, could be used for spare parts. These vehicles offer value at a bargain price.
- Powertrain (engine, transmission, rear components) – as-is
- Brakes – as-is
- Tires – as-is
- Cab and body interior – as-is
- Exterior – as-is